CANCELLATION POLICY-COVID 19
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Manthos Hotels, are committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times. For all Manthos hotels , we are implementing the following policies:
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes* as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020
- The Greek state, following other EU countries, passed law article 70 of the Act of Law issued on the 13th of April 2020 – obliging businesses in the travel industry to issue a certificate instead of extending an immediate refund, for bookings that are cancelled from 25.02.2020 to 30.06.2020 inclusive. HOLIDAY CERTIFICATE , covers your (deposit/prepayment/
other) for rescheduling your booking , with stay period from 01.07.2020 to 20.09.2021. Your HOLIDAY CERTIFICATE is valid for 18 months from the ISSUE DATE.
- Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 21 days before your scheduled arrival date.* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
- Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
- Individual (transient) guestroom reservation refunds of any kind (e.g., cash or credit voucher) may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation to be processed. The form and timing of refund may be subject to applicable laws where each hotel is located.
- For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
Our team is working round the clock to assist you with any changes in your booking over the next months with flexibility and respect.
As firm believers in the power of communal solidarity at this time, we would like to thank you for your loyalty, support and trust as your chosen destination under the sun.
We very much look forward to giving you the warmest of welcomes in Greece when you travel again.